What matters to you And why Graphic

What matters to you. And why?
Graphic

There are two tables with data about students in a college that has two degree programs: one that leads to a certificate and the other to a diploma. The first table lists four categories of happiness (very unhappy to very happy) and the percentage of students in that category. The table also divides the students by their degree program: certificate or diploma. The second table lists four different age ranges and what percentage of students fell in each range. This table also further divides the students between the two degree programs.

Overall, the level of happiness was much higher for students who were working towards a certificate than a diploma. The students working towards a certificate were much younger than their counterparts in the diploma program.

In particular, nearly 9 of every 10 students in the certificate program were happy or very happy, compared to only 17% of the students in the diploma program. In contrast, over 8 in every 10 students in the diploma program were unhappy or very unhappy. In terms of age, more than three-quarters of the students in the certificate program were under age 25, and 97% were under age 35, whereas less than 2 in every 10 in the diploma program were in that age range. Eight of every ten students in the diploma program were between 26 and 45 years old. only 1-2 percent of all students, regardless of degree, were over the age of 45.