Write a paragraph of about 150 words to express your opinion on the following statement Foreign languages should be banned in preschool education

Write a paragraph of about 150 words to express your opinion on the
following statement:
“Foreign languages should be banned in preschool education.”

following statemenFrom my perspectives, I am not of the opinion that foreign languages be prohibited in fundamental education of students.First and foremost , multicultural languages enhance the opportunities for children to get accustomed to the diversity of other countries.As an illustration, since the cognitive organs of small pupils are potentially perceivable to the flexibility of languages functions , it is highly appreciated that foreign languages are to taught to them in early ages for greater chances in the future for those who are good at communicating. In the second place, learning new languages since young ages better their possibilities of a wonderful perceptivities in literature abilities and the comprehension skills. To be more specific, each languages possesses an unique traits which mark out their impressions ,thus, young students will have ideal ways to improve their cenceivable aptitudes of acquring linguistics meanings as well as lenghthen the experience of interacting with their mates from oversee, which takes the initiatives in leading the nation of nagotiation in a few more years later.Last but not least,it is about the foreseen future of an energetic generation. learning a languages since an primary period doa great help to the students with their academic studies.To sum up, it is essential that foreign languages be taught to students as early as possible