writing and reporting the letter for invitation

Dear Helen,
How are you? it’s been so long since I last saw you but I have been so busy with studying. hope you are well and still enjoying life in Tokyo.

The reason I am writing to tell you about a party on saturday 16th september, starting at about 6 p.m. I am going to graduate on Friday 15th september so I am celebrating a party for congratulation as well as an opportunity for all of us to meet each other for such a long time. Would you like to come? I’d love to see you! I also invite most of our old friends to come. we will have a barbecue in my garden. Besides, we will have a DJ to play upbeat music at the place where we can dance. i’m looking forward to it!

can’t wait to hear from you! hope to see you both on saturday 16th september. Give my love to your family.

Lots of love,

Thu

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Thu,

I have already received your invitation to attend your graduation party. Thanks very much for the invitation as well as congratulations on your graduation. I'm very eager to see you again.

Besides, I want to invite you to come to my birthday party on Tuesday 26th september at a Chinese restaurant. it’s in Tan Binh district and starts at 5.30 p.m. can you take part in the party? hope to see you.

you can have a think about it and then get back to me. i’m glad about your attendance.

Best wishes,

Helen