170. Groups or organizations are an important part of some people's lives. Why are groups or organizations important to people?

People are social and like to be in the groups with the different title such as the religious, scientific, political organization. Each of these groups has specific benefit for the people and they also follow their own goal while being in the groups. In my opinion, people are eager to participating in the groups because of the two main reasons; first for the favors that the organization can have for them and second, for making friends and spreading their interactions.

People take part in the groups for the benefits that they can achieve being with them. In fact, with the advantages which are proposed by each organization, populations are absorbed in acting and helping them. For example, in the university we had an organization named the Landscape Designer Organization which had a vast web for itself on the Internet. As an environmental designer, it was very practical for me. I could gain lots of up-to-date articles through that website and I also could put my scientific information and writings for other students to use and read. So, this relation had the mutual benefit for us. That organization also performed the work out of the website like the meetings that are created for sharing information. Furthermore, they could get same large and lucrative projects for executive of the mayor on that time. No wonder, all of us in the university were beneficial by the creation such active organization.

People enjoy being with groups of friends who are in the same way of thinking as each other. The groups like the political and religious groups not only act for a specific aims, but give the best chance for finding friends. People can spend the best pleasure time being with these groups. As we can recognize, on the definite days in our religious community, people who get to gather for doing some ceremonies have lots of fun, too. In spite of the responsibilities given them in the groups, participants are really delighted with each other. As a matter of fact, Persons with politically unique attitudes try to take part in the political groups for finding their favorite characters because they are sure these groups are the suitable places for knowing about the people. No wonder, finding a good friends in the same attitudes as us and sharing our feeling with them are hard work in the complex community now, however, the groups gives great chance to finding best and sustainable relationships.

From my view point people want to participate in the various groups for two main reasons. One reason is to use the whole profits given by the groups to them and second, is finding their favorite friends and having fun with them.