Businesses should hire employees for their entire lives Do you agree or disagree Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer Do you agree or disagree with the following statement

in modern world, type of job that we do has important aspect and influence in our life, even most of part leisure and happiness relate with our jobs. always people has controversy view about jobs. some people prefer to has the job with specified deadline and other prefer to be hired for their entire life and businesses also have same viewpoints. in my opinion, is it better that employees have jobs with specific deadline. I feel this way for two reasons, which I
will explore in following essay.

firstly, I think when employees are hired for their whole lives; it can reduce creatively and enthusiasm. when people be sure that they are hired for always every year, their performance might descend and it is not good for businesses and company that they work for them. In addition, working for long time for one company, it can take away the chance to experience different job fields . in my opinion when employees have jobs with specific deadline they must enhance their abilities, performance and knowledge and they be up to date every days that is so rational for businesses that want to expand your businesses. for example, when I worked in my previous company, for repetition my contact I have to take new courses and workshops.

secondly, substitution new labor and employees can import new ideas in their businesses. new employees have new energy for showing their abilities and skills. so with hiring new employees the businesses have chance to improve your grades. In addition, sometimes for many people is it essential to change their work again and again to finding appropriate desire aspect so if the company hire the employees for entire living it can be bad choose for company because he or she is not match with atmosphere of business and her or his fields. for example, my friend when was hired in new business she realized that new work was so proportional with her personality and it was expiration for her , consequently with new ideas she cloud promote her position and the with her positive and innovative idea the annual salary of business had increased.