Some people prefer to live in small town Others prefer to live in a big city Which place would you prefer to live in Use specific reasons and details to support your answer

Do you have a dream about where you will live in the future? Sometimes I imagine my dream house and the surrounding environment such as cultural facilities, convenience facilities, and transportation facilities. Which do you want to live in, a small town or a big city? I want to live in a big city. There are reasons why I want to live in a big city.
Firstly, There are many convenience facilities. Suppose your family suddenly collapsed. In this situation, if the hospital is an hour away, it will be very dangerous. So I think I want to live near the hospital. If you live in a big city, life can be more convenient because it is well equipped with convenience facilities such as hospitals and markets.
Next, I can enjoy cultural life. Big cities have various cultural facilities, including museums, art galleries and movie theaters. In addition, there are many places to learn hobbies such as foreign language and music. I want to live in the city because I want to learn more violin and other languages including English when I become an adult. Even the gym is well-equipped, which is beneficial for maintaining good health.
Finally, transportation is convenient. The roads are well paved, and public transportation such as taxis, buses, and subways are well provided, so I can move quickly to where I want to go. If transportation is convenient, people and goods can be moved actively, so the industry can develop. As a result, the economy can be revitalized and develop into a more convenient city.
Living in a small town will have as many advantages as a city. It's not bad to live in the beauty of nature, breathing clean air. However I want to live in a big city rather than a small town because I pursue convenience and value cultural life. How about you?

Essays by the user: