Outline why you have selected your chosen three university courses and explain how this relates to your previous academic or professional experience and your plans for the future Please enter new information and examples here and not duplicate the informa

Outline why you have selected your chosen three university courses, and explain how this relates to your previous academic or professional experience and your plans for the future. Please enter new information and examples here and not duplicate the information you have entered on the work experience and education section of this form (minimum word count: 100 words, maximum word count: 500 words)

The universities met my aspirations and goals for personal development, career advancement, and to develop my academic and professional potential, where I hope there will be a balance between theory and practice, My vision is to be a fashion designer with a brand identity, and also be a significant player in training younger ones in the creative arts of fashion designing in my country, thereby making them self-sufficient and self-employed, rather than be job seekers.

I hope to benefit from their close connections within the fashion industry, with opportunities to hear from exciting guest lecturers and access individual help and guidance from professional mentors. I desire to learn and grow in my knowledge and acquire more skills, as you cannot give what you don’t have. The dynamics and skill set of every profession are changing, and so is the need to learn and develop oneself to meet up to the changes and challenges of the industry to be able able to offer quality training for the young ones and quality services to my clients. My exposure while the university in India, where I form a team to train about 15 women in Tailoring in my local church, and subsequent experience at Bingham University, Karu Narasarwa State, Nigeria where I trained the undergraduates in tailoring, showed the yearning for both women and the young ones for quality training, and vocation to provide viable alternative career part. I have a flair for training and want to acquire the best knowledge and experience that the universities offer able to do so, and also use this course to support careers in teaching, lecturing, and progression to Ph.D. study