The graph below shows the Internet users as percentage of population in the USA Mexico and Canada

The graph below shows the Internet users as percentage of population in the USA, Mexico and Canada.

The line graph illustrates the proportion of people in three countries who used the Internet over a period of 10 years from 1999.

Overall, the percentage of Internet users in each country increased over the period shown, and Canada saw the highest growth in Internet usage in comparison with America and Mexico.

In 1999, the data of the population accessing to the Internet in the USA was nearly 20%. The figures for Canada and Mexico were lower, at about 10% and 5% respectively. In 2005, while the percentage of Internet usage in both the USA and Canada experienced an increase to around 70% of the population, this of Mexico reached just over 25%.

By 2009, there was a dramatic growth in the percentage of the population using the Internet in Canada, to nearly 100% while the figures for America and Mexico rose to about 80% and 40% respectively.