English speaking practice

Speaking title Rates Users Category
Describe a meal that you enjoyed eating in a restaurant You should say 1 Where the restaurant was 2 What you ate 3 Who ate the meal with you 4 Explain why you enjoyed eating the meal so much 58 Masni Mann IELTS speaking
Describe a situation you remember when you had to use a foreign language to communicate. 56 Kira Kira Part II
Talk about a person in your life who has inspired you Describe the person and explain why you found him her inspirational 90 omidkhakpour Q1
describe somewhere you like to shop for food you should say where this place is what this place is like what you buy there and explain why you like buying food at this place 66 Fadlanmuzakki IELTS speaking
Describe an electronic device you use often. 61 wibby.aldryani IELTS speaking
Describe a book that you enjoyed reading because you had to think a lot.You should say: What this book was why you decided to read it what reading this book made you think aboutand explain why you enjoyed reading this book. 90 Thu Mo Part II
What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite place to go. 65 sandeep007 TOEFL speaking
Describe a beautiful place you once visited. You should say: when you went to this place where it was who you went withand say why you liked it so much. 40 Sagarjango Part II
Describe an activity that you enjoy that takes place in or near water you should say how you prepare for the activity where it takes place what the activity involves and explain why you enjoy this activity 76 sprigidts IELTS speaking
Describe a special occasion when you had a really enjoyable meal.You should say: what the occasion was for.• who was at the meal.• what was served, and you ate.• and explain why you found the meal so enjoyable. 73 M.E. Faris IELTS speaking