Search and read essays

Essay title Rates Users Category
People living in the 21st century have a better quality of life than the previous centuries To what extent do you agree or disagree 91 dazzle IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Many people think that every individual is responsible for their own healthy lifestyle others believe that governments should take care of it Discuss both views and give your own opinion 63 drsaminayasmin IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
People living in the 21st century generally have a better quality of lives than people born in earlier centuries.To what extent do you agree or disagree? 73 Arman90 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Advantages and disadvantages of mobile phones in our daily lives 78 DiemHongnguyen IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people believe that it is best to accept a bad situation such as an unsatisfactory job or shortage of money Others argue that it is better to try and improve such situations Discuss both these views and give your own opinion 88 hnhung01 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
People living in the 21st century have a better quality of life than the previous centuries.To what extent do you agree or disagree? 78 kpatel10 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
The graph below shows cinema attendance by age in Great Britain. 74 Saeed2 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The graph below shows cinema attendance by age group in Great Britain 93 huonglo IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Some people believe that nowadays we have too many choices.To what extent do you agree or disagree to this statement? 73 SNEHA GANGWANI IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Some people believe that children s leisure activities must be educational otherwise they are a complete waste of time Do you agree or disagree Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience 74 Nili Jhala IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training