A large company in your area has decided to spend a certain amount of money either to sponsor a local children s sports team for two years or to pay for two open air concerts It has asked for feedback from the general public Write a letter to the company

A large company in your area has decided to spend a certain amount of money, either to sponsor a local children’s sports team for two years, or to pay for two open-air concerts. It has asked for feedback from the general public.
Write a letter to the company. In your letter
• Describe the benefits of sponsoring the sports team
• Summarize the benefits of paying for the concerts
• Say how you think the company should spend the money
Begin your letter as follows:
Dear Sir or madam,

Dear Sir or madam,

I am writing in response to your request to provide feedback on your sponsorship initiative.

First of all, I'd like to express my gratitude for your interest in our area and your contribution to make it a better place to live. I appreciate the opportunity to voice my opinion on your social investment. From the local newspaper dd. 21.02.2021, I understand the public is requested to vote for either two year sponsorship for children's sport team or two open-air concerts.

Supporting the children's sport team offers long term opportunities, such as an increased interest in sports among youths, a better health, fulfilment of sport career potential. Whereas, open-air concerts improves leisure time of the society, spikes social interactions, and stimulates development of small business.

In my opinion, both options are solid. However, financial support for the sport team seems to be more profitable from the sustainable development perspective. It offers more prospects for a brighter future of our people.

Thank you again for testing the public view.

Regards,

Aida S.