last month you had a holiday overseas where you stayed with some friends They have just sent you some photos of your holiday Write a letter to your friends In your letter 1 thank them for the photos and for the holiday 2 explain why you didn t write earli

last month you had a holiday overseas where you stayed with some friends. They have just sent you some photos of your holiday. Write a letter to your friends. In your letter
1) thank them for the photos and for the holiday.
2) explain why you didn't write earlier.
3) invite them to come and stay with you.

Dear John,

Hope you are doing well.

How stunning photos that you took it for me! you are absolutely fantastic photographer, so please never say you do not know how to use camera any more. Its reminds me the great time you and I in your country, not only the speechless views and amazing foods but also the joyful travel experiences under your arrangements, I love your country more that anything else.

Remember I extended my holidays for 5 days? so I am extremely busy after I back to work, please forgive me write down the thank letter to you so late.

I think the only way to thank you with my wholeheartly is invite you come to my country and treat you as if you did it for me. I recalled that you said you still have 2 weeks annual leaves? please use that to travel to my country, I will prepared everything you need, we will have great time definitely!

Cannot wait to see you.

Kind regards,
Joe<br>