You are planning a 2 day work training outside your city next month Write a letter to the manager of the hotel regarding accommodation arrangement for your visit In your letter you should tell 4 introduce yourself and your company 5 ask availability of th

You are planning a 2-day work training outside your city next month. Write a letter to the manager of the hotel regarding accommodation arrangement for your visit.

In your letter, you should tell:
4. introduce yourself and your company
5. ask availability of their rooms
6. tell him/her that your every arrangement and needs.

Dear Sir/Madam
I am writing this letter to make arrangements for the stay during our training session.

My name is Gurjeet Kaur. I am working as a human resource manager in ABC Company. Our company deals with the mobile phones. Our company is organizing a training for the candidates of your city.

Our team will be arriving on the 4th of next month. I am looking to boon a rooms with the attached bathroom for more privacy and convenience. I would also like to request a big hall for the training session.

I would like to have a buffet for our candidates and staff in the hall with both vegetarian and non vegetarian meals. It is also appreciated if you provide a projector, laptop etc. for the presentation and should be properly furnished with tables and chairs. You can send me the detailed information regarding its total cost of stay, food, rent on equipments during the two -day training.

I look forward to hear from you

Yours faithfully
Gurjeet kaur