You have been invited to deliver a speech about your country at the international meeting at an American college Write a letter to the secretary of the international community In your letter you should tell accept invitation and suggest preferable dates t

You have been invited to deliver a speech about your country at the international meeting at an American college. Write a letter to the secretary of the international community.

In your letter, you should tell:

accept invitation and suggest preferable dates
tell them what your talks will be about
and what equipment you require them to arrange.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing this letter in regards to an invitation I received from your institute to give a speech about my country. I am humbly accept this invitation and looking forward to give an informative speech to the audiences. In fact, I have travel dates at this Month end, however I am flexible to re-schedule my travel dates to attend this occasion. I am available between 25th to 28th of this Month during morning hours. In my speech, I am planning to cover different topics related to History, Politics, Culture, Atmosphere of my country, however the most concentrated subject of my speech will be how young kids of my country is getting benefited from Governmental schemes for study.
For this speech, I am planning to show some of the presentation slides, so I will need Laptop, Speaker and a small table at the minimum. however if I get artificial robots, automatic car for showing to audience while I am giving my speech, that will be greatly appreciated.
Again, I would like to thank you and your institute to consider me to deliver a speech and I am eagerly looking forward for the day.

Yours Faithfully,
Joe Smith