You work for an international company you have seen an advertisement for a training course which will be useful for your job Write a letter to your manager Describe a training course you want to do Explain how the company could help you Say how the course

You work for an international company, you have seen an advertisement for a training course which will be useful for your job. Write a letter to your manager,
Describe a training course you want to do
Explain how the company could help you
Say how the course could be useful for your job

Dear Rachael,

I am writing with regards to the course on negotiation skills, which is planned for October this year. The program will cover not only key concepts, but also will offer practical exposure to mediation. Additional perks include online resources for self-study and access to professional network. It costs 300 USD. There is an option to make monthly installments.

I would like to check, if the company is able to pay for the course. The training lasts for a week, and I would like ask you to approve my study leave request for this time. Dan, who is up to date on the progress of the project, will cover for me, while I am away. I will be available for urgent queries though. I can be reached at my mobile.

Judging by the feedback of previous participants, the training would be a perfect learning activity for me to close my development gaps. Given my new role in the mediation committee, I need to sharpen my skills in helping people to achieve the consensus. Your support would be appreciated.

Please contact me, if you'd like to discuss.

Regards,

A