It has been claimed that workers over 50 are not responsive to rapidly changing ideas in the modern workplace and that for this reason younger workers are to be preferred. To what extent would you support or reject this idea?

I agree to some extent that the younger workers usually more responsive to rapidly changing ideas in the modern workplace. There are some reasons supported this idea.

First of all, younger workers usually accept easily new ideas come from modern theories and technologies. As we know, there are many theories can be accessed and people can choose the best they may think better to implemented. And form technologies offered by modernity, younger worker can innovate the way they can get best product efficiently. Second, they are more inclusive with various people working together on a project work in order to get best achievement in a collaborative way. They use their network to expand business and to get large scale of profit. Third, younger workers also have fresh energy to think and do some exhausted job requiring more endurance. That is because biologically, they have brain and muscles stronger than the older people have.

On the other sides, workers over 50 have conservative way of doing project in workplace. They often feel comfortable with some methods they usually used to solve problems. They are usually reluctant by new approaches come from that they call beginners, new workers with new ideas. With their comfort zone, older people feel that any ideas, either came from new theories or technologies, conflicted with their thinking and habit could destroy working mechanism they have been developed. Older people also more exclusive that they might not accept various people they cannot be trusted yet in join working projects.

Despite of those ideas of older workers, we can learn more about thinking ideally and carefully in decision making in working life of from them. From experiences they had over years in working with a lot of problems surrounding in every kind of matter, we can learn how to achieve success in a more wise way.

the younger workers usually more responsive
the younger workers are usually more responsive

There are some reasons supported this idea.
There are some reasons which supported this idea.
There are some reasons supporting this idea.

younger workers usually accept easily new ideas come from modern theories
younger workers usually accept easily new ideas that come from modern theories

there are many theories can be accessed
there are many theories which can be accessed

They are usually reluctant by new approaches come from
They are usually reluctant by new approaches that come from

Older people also more exclusive
Older people also are more exclusive

Sentence: As we know, there are many theories can be accessed and people can choose the best they may think better to implemented.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and implemented

Sentence: Older people also more exclusive that they might not accept various people they cannot be trusted yet in join working projects.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and join

Sentence: Despite of those ideas of older workers, we can learn more about thinking ideally and carefully in decision making in working life of from them.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to of and from

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'I, They, We...') as the subject of a sentence.