Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make?Has this become a positive or negative development?

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.
In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make?
Has this become a positive or negative development?

These days the presence of state-of-the-art equipment and technologies has influenced the way by which people communicate with each other. Presently, people, because of the contemporary technology, have the privilege to socialize with each other straightforwardly. On the contrary, some believe that the modern technologies have declined the quality of relationships. Here, I would like to account for both perspectives with my own perception.

There are many point to shore up the former view. First and foremost, it should be acknowledged that new technologies have opened lots of doors in communication of people in all over the globe. For instance, a person can make friends in all over the world via his/her cellphone and the Internet. As a result, he/she can broaden his/her circle of friends endlessly. All of above, modern equipment give the opportunity to people to be in touch with all of their friends no matter how far they are from each other. Furthermore, contemporary technologies have brought enormous benefits for the betterment of the peoples' communications. However, others have conflicting arguments.

They believe new methods of the interaction have decreased the quality of friendships. Because friends prefer not to visit each other on account of the modern methods of interaction. So, in the long term, the new procedures of communication could spoil friendships. Apart from that, the folks claim that some lovely messages could be conveyed only in face-to-face visits. Hence, friends, by using new methods of interactions, cannot have a deep sense of empathy towards each other.

From my notion, it is self-explanatory that the contemporary equipment has brought a myriad of gains for the sake of mankind. However, people ought not to let new procedures put a damper on their friendships, and should visit each other on a regular basis.

To recapitulate, Although people have benefited from modern technologies for their interactions, new procedures could weaken their friendships in the long run.

Yes, you can take this structure without problem.