In order to speak a foreign language well, you need to adapt to the culture of people who speak that language, and adopt some of their traditions. To what extent do you agree with this statement?

Agree, this statement. In order to speak a foreign language well, stay in city is studying foreign language with need to adapt to the culture of people who speak that languange. example, I want studying in Australia to undergraduated doctor. Maybe, before studed , i could short course english because an english languange international in earth. Languange english good maybe country Singapore languange english very good from country in ASEAN. Singapore one of near from Indonesia, i want short course in Singapore.

I could short course english in Singapore I stay six months to studying speak english languange, writen english languange, tradition people in Singapore that same with country in europe. During in singapore i want repaired my languange example; speak language, writen languange and structure languange, culture of people who speak english that languange is good, and traditions in city of the Singapore.

When i can stay in city , i can around city visited center languange in singapore. From any center languange, we can visited center languange very good in Singapore. my self short course languange in center languange one of very good around city in Singapore. Maybe, During Stay in singapore some month From course languange, I can get some friends to Course languange.

My friend behind studied short course languange center together. My friends help me visited around city in Singapore, my friend to studying me i knew people in around city, With my friends i can conversation to speak a foreign english languange around city, culture of people who speak languange well english, traditions people every day conversation with languange english and than traditions people around city in Singapore.

stay in city is studying foreign language
staying in city is studying foreign language

Sentence: Maybe, before studed , i could short course english because an english languange international in earth.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to course and english

Sentence: Languange english good maybe country Singapore languange english very good from country in ASEAN.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: I could short course english in Singapore I stay six months to studying speak english languange, writen english languange, tradition people in Singapore that same with country in europe.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to could and short
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to studying and speak

i want repaired my languange
i want to improve my language

Sentence: When i can stay in city , i can around city visited center languange in singapore.
Description: The fragment can around city is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace around with adjective

Sentence: From any center languange, we can visited center languange very good in Singapore. my self short course languange in center languange one of very good around city in Singapore.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and visited

Sentence: Maybe, During Stay in singapore some month From course languange, I can get some friends to Course languange.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to During and Stay

Sentence: My friend behind studied short course languange center together.
Suggestion: Refer to course and languange

Sentence: My friends help me visited around city in Singapore, my friend to studying me i knew people in around city, With my friends i can conversation to speak a foreign english languange around city, culture of people who speak languange well english, traditions people every day conversation with languange english and than traditions people around city in Singapore.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to traditions and people

Sentence: In order to speak a foreign language well, stay in city is studying foreign language with need to adapt to the culture of people who speak that languange. example, I want studying in Australia to undergraduated doctor.
Error: undergraduated Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: languange Suggestion: language

Error: studed Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: languange Suggestion: language
Error: english Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: languange Suggestion: language

Error: writen Suggestion: write
Error: europe Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: languange Suggestion: language

Sentence: During in singapore i want repaired my languange example; speak language, writen languange and structure languange, culture of people who speak english that languange is good, and traditions in city of the Singapore.
Error: writen Suggestion: write
Error: languange Suggestion: language

Error: languange Suggestion: language

Error: languange Suggestion: language

Error: languange Suggestion: language

Error: languange Suggestion: language

Error: languange Suggestion: language