The charts below give information about world spending and population Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The pie charts below depicts information about world's population and world's spending percentages on different needs.

Overall, one pie chart explains the amount spent by world on food, clothing, housing, transport and other needs. Whereas other explains the worldly population percentages of different continents Asia, Africa, Europe, America and other parts.

World is nearly comprised of 57% of Asians which make them more than half of world's population. And 14% of Americans and Europeans each and 10% of Africans and all other continents and islands combined had 5% of worlds population.

Coming to world's spending, food occupies one of the major part of 24%. Clothing and housing had 6% and 12% of total expenditure respectively. Transport became costlier making it 18% of total spending, leaving all other needs covering a 40% of the world that spent in total.