The surest indicator of a great nation is represented not by the achievements of its rulers artists or scientists but by the general welfare of its people Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statemen

A great nation is the one that is rich in all the aspects that includes wealth,development of the country,facilities available and that avoids the unemployment problem. A great nation just does not rely on the achievements of the rulers,artists or scientists rather it depends on the common people’s welfare.

A country is said to be well developed when it is rich in wealth,facilities available to the common people for their day to day survival. In an well developed nation,the literacy rate is high and helps the people to understand the situations in the soci...

Essays by the user:

Sentence: The nation that is rich in achievements of the rulers, artists and scientists may not be a well developed naton because it depends on the others factors that include common people.
Error: naton Suggestion: nation

Sentence: For example, a country like India is rich in all the resources,great rulers,artists and scientists but it is still being an developing nation from the long back because it is majorly facing the problems with literacy rate, umemployment etc . India is a country that gave birth to many great leaders like Mahatma Gandhi and great philosophical thinkers like Swami Vivekananda, he inspired many people across different countries for his great speeches, great scientists such as Aryabhatta who
Error: umemployment Suggestion: unemployment

Sentence: It can also taken that the development of the country also depends on the achievements in different fields upto certain level.
Error: upto Suggestion: unto

Sentence: Because a country that is rich in wealth,employment and that lacks achievements may not be considered as an developed nation.Let us consider,a nation like America it is rich in education, wealth that government has an and facilities available for the common people and acheivements made by many inspiring leaders made them as a well developed nation.
Error: acheivements Suggestion: achievements

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: