The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared

The following bar graph represents the motivation behind further studies for adults,while the pie chart reveals information about how the cost of education should be funded for them.

Overall, from the above graphs It is observed that the majority of people study further due to interest in the subject and a larger number of people think that fees for education should be funded by individuale.

The bar graph describes that the majority of people want to study further due to deep interest in the subject while 38 percent people study to get a high qualification degree from a reputable college. Around 20 percent of adults study to get a promotion or to get a high pay job.Finally 12 percent of people study further to change a current job and the reason for remaining 9 percent people is to meet new people.

The given pie chart explains that most people think fees should be paid by an individual himself at the same time approximately 35 percentage of people think that fees should be funded by the company for whom they work and rest of the people think that fees should be paid by taxpayers.

Essays by the user: