Compare the advantages and disadvantages of three of the following as media for communicating information State which you consider to be the most effective comics books radio television film theatre

Media play a vital role in widespreading information and enables people to remain informed of happenings in the world as

a result they become more aware and insider. However, There are different forms of media such as tv, radio, books and so

on, and each one of them exists certain advantages and disadvantages, which i am going to illustrate.

Nowadays, TV, Radio, and books are the most interesting sourses of media which in turn make people competent,

sensibleness, knowledgeable and be familiar with the current affairs. Television provides visually rich and atractive

content, particularly for youngs. TV is currently the most popular media around the world. It seems weird If someone does

not have tv in his or her home. Due to this popularity, Goverments and organizations use it to send their messages to the

society. However, one of the main negative side of TV, compare to the others medias like radio and books, is its confinesed

capabilities, you can not simply watch TV on the way, in the metro or when you are running or driving, unlike radio.

Turn to the radio, radio was the main media until the late 19th century. Everyeone used to have a radio in their houses to

listen music or news in order to be informed about whats happened around them. But recent days, The usage of the radio

is not as popular as before, only in cars people listen to the radio while driving in order to not be boring. Radio is less

popular also around new generation, Because of the lack of any features.

Books are published in a vast variety of genres and always were in the list of the best sellers. I personally think books are

still the best format for education, Needless to say, when you read book, you read with your voice in your head and image

in your mind which can improve your knowledge and learn to think independently. However, Last century books seem to

be unimportant thing for people and for youngsters in some cases boring for them. According to the article published by

the internatinal statistics announcemented the rating which is named " The best sells" and in this list, Book named Harry

Potter was the second the best selled thing around the world (from 1997 to 2019 after Iphone) and It has returned interest

to the book not only around adults but also around new generation.

To sum up, each person can decide which mean of knowledge is suitable for him/her, even though the importance of books

is substantial, I opine tv, despite its demerits, has the most impact on the society due to popularity and here television

outweight other medias.

Essays by the user: