The diagram below gives information about the manufacture of frozen fish pies Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The picture illustrates fish pie production between the processing of potatoes and salmon.

Overall, there are profound main raw materials to produce fish pie, while those have the same production’ location. Also, various processes will be put together in the store.

Initially, potatoes delivery to the factory gains up to one month, and those are cleaned under a flowing stream of water, while the arrival of fresh salmon is immediately marinated to get rid of the fishy smell. After that, those are steam on the oven around 12 hours, whereas peeling and slicing of potatoes are done before those are boiled and chilled.

However, there are various steps before salmon seasoning with peas and sauce, such as workers must separate the skin and bones, and they have to inspect the quality of those. Moreover, those are mixed with the production of potatoes and being wrapped. Afterward, if these are dispatched to the storage, these will have to be refrigerated first.

Essays by the user: