Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?

There are a lot of poor countries which cannot afford themselves food and education. Rich countries should help them with these spheres. In my view, a country which is poor and not developing influences on the other ones with some problems. I agree with the statement and I base my opinion in the following way.

In the 21st century there are more independent countries then there were in the last centuries. It means most nations have developed and some of them are just developing. However, some poor countries of Africa, Asia and etc. have not become a country which can fully provide with the basic needs such as food and education. For instance, in India, although the country is very famous with its Bollywood films, the citizens of the country are very poor. The condition of the streets and lifestyle of the people are very unpleasant. Moreover, some people live in cartons.

Some people think if we help to the countries which need aid, they become lazy. Anyway, it does not convert their life, they remain as poor as they are. However, I do not agree with these, because the poor countries have many problems which they cannot solve. For instance, the hungry people eat garbage and it causes some diseases. New dangerous illnesses may appear. So, the wealthy nations should help the poor, for diseases may move to the other countries.

If the poor countries are helped in some spheres such as, education, food and medicine there would be fewer problems than now. The youth study and later they will provide themselves. After that, rich countries would not need to help them. If the food problem is also solved, there will not be dangerous diseases.

In brief, the poor countries should be provided by food, medicine and education by rich nations. In this way the main problem -- appearing of the new dangerous illnesses can be solved.