The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purpose.

Given are two figures illustrating the process of cement production from limestone and clay, as well as the production of concrete from cement for the aim of using in constructions. This industry is one of the most profitable industries all around the world, especially in developing countries.

First, limestone and clay are combined and crushed in order to make powder. Afterwards, once the powder is mixed, it is heated through the rotating heater to create a combination which is then grinned to become the cement. Finally, the cement is packed in bags to transfer to the construction sites.

It is evident from the information provided by the concrete production that concrete is the outcome of the combination of ingredients such as cement(15%), water (10%), sand (25%) and gravel or small stones for about the half proportion. These materials are mixed in the concrete mixer to have the outcome of concrete at the end of the process.