The chart below shows the percentages of males and females with higher education qualifications in 5 countries in 2001 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the percentages of males and females with higher education qualifications in 5 countries in 2001.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Given is the bar chart delineating the percentage of females and males with higher qualifications in 5 distinct countries namely Japan, US, Switzerland, the UK, and Germany in 2011.
Perceptibly, the rate of females who possessed higher qualifications was dominant in the US, and Germany, while the opposite was true for the other nations. Outstandingly, both males and females with degrees in Japan had by far the lowest rate recorded.
Visibly, there was a 5 percent disproportion in the percentage of females achieving higher qualifications among Germany, the US, Switzerland, the UK, and Japan in sequence with the loftiest level belonging to Germany with 45%.
Centralizing to the proportion of males post-graduate in these nations, Switzerland was in the first rank with 45%. In addition, the US, UK, and Germany ranked second and shared the corresponding rate with 35% in this figure, followed by the most miniscule level with 35% reported in Japan.