The chart below shows the percentages of males and females with higher education qualifications in 5 countries in 2001 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

Given is the bar chart delineating the figure for females and male having higher education qualification in five disparate nations in 2001.
Perceptibly, the percentage of females with higher education was the most prevalent in Germany, United states and Japan while the opposite was true for other countries.. Outstandings, In Japan the proportion of people with degrees had by far the lowest compared to separate nations.
The figure of females with higher education qualification in Germany was first ranks in the mentioned countries with 45%, which was 20% higher than that of males, followed by 40% and 35% respectively was helmarked in the US. In addition, there was a reverse pattern in the figure recorded in Switzerland.
Furthermore, there was a 5 percent disproportion in the percentages of people having university degree among males and females in Japan,US, Britain with the least belonged to Japan with 30% for males, likewise with 35% in Britain.

Essays by the user: