The chart below shows the reults of a survey about people s coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities Summarise the information

The chart below shows the reults of a survey about people’s coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities.
Summarise the information…

The bar chart illustrates Australian citizens habit of buying and drinking coffee and tea in different five cities.
Overall, people have a tendency to go a café for coffee or tea, followed by humans who bought instant coffee while fresh coffee was not an attraction for Australian.
It was clearly seen that the number of people went to a café for beverage in Sydney, Melbourn and Hobart was highest with around 65%, Brisbane and Adelaide, with the same habits was just around 55%. For the inhabitants, who likely to buy instant coffee, the figure for them in five cities reached more than 45%, the biggest number was Hobart with nearly 55%.
Moving on humans buying fresh coffee, it was obvious that all the figure was lower than 45%, with the lowest percentage was in Brisbane and Adelaide reached just about 35%. From this chart, people in Australia show their preference for went to a coffee more than bought instant or fresh coffee