The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared

These charts describe the result survey of adult education with two criteria; its reason and its cost-sharing.

It can be seen that there are seven reasons why people take an adult education. For the education cost, there are three payment resources.

The two highest reasons which push people to take high education are subject interest and desire to gain qualifications. These two reasons have 40% and 38% respectively from respondents answer. On the other hand, being able to change jobs and meet another person become the two lowest answers with percentages 12 and 9 in order. Between the highest and lowest, there are three reasons with each percentage around 20% which become a reason why people take courses; helpful for the current job, increasing promotion prospects, and enjoy the studying.

For the education cost, people believe that the course must be paid by personal, employer, and taxpayer with proportion 40%, 35%, and 25% respectively.