The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared

The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared.

The charts give information about the purposes of adults when they make decisions to study. Additionally, the pie chart illustrates how people want the fee of adult education to be shared.

Firstly, a noticeable aspect is that most adults decide to study due to their interest in subjects. Particularly, forty percent of people who is in the survey choose that reason. Then it was followed by the 38% of adults wanting to join the course in order to gain qualifications. The others that decide to study have many goals to achieve, such as improving prospects of promotion, doing the job in an effective way, being able to change jobs and meeting people, or just merely because of their enjoyment. Surprisingly, the survey
shows
that only 9% of adults studying to meet people.

On the pie chart, the data
shows
that most people think the costs should be shared to individual, which reaches the highest point of 40 percent. In contrast, the percentage of whom want to leave the costs for tax is 25%, which is the lowest one.

Overall, in the opinions of most adults, they prefer to study results from their interest. In addition, they think that the costs of each course should be shared to individual.