The diagram below show the development of the horse over a period of 40 million years The evolution of the horse with particular emphasis on the changing foot structure Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below

The diagram below show the development of the horse over a period of 40 million years. The evolution of the horse, with particular emphasis on the changing foot structure.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The diagram illustrates the evolution of the structure of the horse foot in the period of 40-million years up to now.

Overall, the foot of Eohippus has the straight shape and slimmer than Mesohippus, although the foot of modern horse the largest in size which differs than merychippus`s by its shape.

Firstly, the foot and the height of the Eohippus which lived 40 million yeras ago are the smaller in shape than Mesohippus which existed 10 million years later than Eohippus and the former has more slimmer five part foot, while latter holding three finger more sizable feet.

Additionally, the foot of today`s horse much more large and thicker in size including the single part than Merychippus which existed 15 million years before than horse.