The diagram below shows the development of cutting tools in the stone age One was made 1 4 million years ago and the other was made 800 thousand years ago viewing from the back view front view and side view Summarize the information by selecting and repor

The diagram below shows the development of cutting tools in the stone age. One was made 1.4 million years ago, and the other was made 800 thousand years ago(viewing from the back view, front view, and side view).
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram compares the toolmaking development over a million years of the Stone Age.
Overall, the given stone artifacts typically offer the best evidence of the progress/advancement of craftsmanship. In particular, the 80,00-year-made hand axes were made smaller, finer, and more exquisite than the ones made 1.4 million years ago.
From the front and rear view, the more recently-made stone tool was designed to be easier for hand-gripping, with a look of a water drop. The former cutting tool had an unfinished front-and-rear-end, much less sharpened cutting edge than the latter.
The side view offered the progression when the 80,000 years old tools were thinner and smoother than the 1.4 million years old ones so that humans could be easy to hold. Before, the cutting tools were difficult to use with the rough surface and big size.