The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use Summarise this information by selecting and reporting the main features and make compar

The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household. The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use. Summarise this information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie charts illustrate the proportion of energy used in an average household in australia and the percentage of greenhouse gas emissions produced from respective energy consumption.
In general, while heating and water heating are the two most common sectors used energy in australia, water heating and other appliances contribute the largest proportion of greenhouse gas emissions.
In the first pie chart, it can be seen that energy use for water heating and heating are 30.6% and 40%, which are the two largest figures. The other appliances consume 15% of energy, which is twice time as much as higher than that of refrigeration. The proportion of energy consumed for cooling and lighting is very small, at 2% and 4%, respectively.
In the second pie chart, it is clear to see that water heating and other appliances are two main sources of emissions, with 32% and 28%. In addition, the figure for heating and refrigeration are the same (15% and 14%). The smallest proportion of emissions is produced from cooling and heating (3% and 8%)