The graph below shows the consumption of fish and different kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The line graph illustrates the amount of edible foods consumed by a particular country of Europe over the course of 25 years starting from 1979.
Overall, it is immediately obvious that chicken, beef and lamb were unstable consumption, whereas Fish remain the quality through the whole period.
Looking into details, beef occupied the top of expenditures in the year 1979, with over 200 grams. Followed by, Lamb lying on the second rank during the beginning of this period, roughly 150 grams. However, the quantity of beef and lamb both dropped significantly in the end of the course, with over 100 grams and nearly 60 grams respectively. Noticeably, Chicken demonstrated an upward trend between 1979 and 2004, from nearly 150 to 250 grams. Last but not least, As the lowest consumption in 1979s ( only 53 grams), the amount of fish gradual descend to precisely 49 grams in the end of the pattern ( 2004).

Essays by the user: