The line graph demonstrates the proportion of travelers going to different attractive places in Scotland from 1980 to 2010

The line graph demonstrates the proportion of travelers going to different attractive places in Scotland from 1980 to 2010.

During the period, Aquarium and Festival that were places witnessed the downtrend, in comparison with castle, and zoo attractions had the increase of the percentage of tourists to Scotland.
The number of people who travel to the aquarium in Scotland raised rapidly by 15% from 1980 to 1985, but this figure decreased significantly in the next 25 years. The same way happened to the number of people who visit the festival in Scotland. During the period, there was a declined tendency of people visiting festivals.
By contrast, the proportion of people visiting the castle climbed to a peak at 45% in 1995 and diminished slightly to about 34% in 15 years later. The figure of zoo travelers fluctuated a bit during the period, though the number reached to 20% in 2010.