The line graph shows that the percentage of people in the UK own one two three or no car from 1975 to 2005

The line graph shows that the percentage of people in the UK own one, two, three, or no car from 1975 to 2005.

During the period, the number of people owning two and three cars witnessed the upward trends, while there was a downward tendency of the percentage of people who did not use the car. In addition, the number of people owning one car remained unchanged.
The proportion of the people using three cars raised slightly from about 3 percent to around 10 percent in the period of time. In the similarity, there was a surge of 13 percent in the percentage of the people owing 2 cars from 1975 to 2005.
After declining significantly by 19 percent, the figure of people using public transports because they did not have their own vehicle decreased moderately to 22 percent in 2005. There was a bit of fluctuation in the proportion of owners of one car in the UK. The number declined to 37 percent in 1985 but later reached a peak at 45 percent again in 2005.