The maps below show changes in a local theatre in England in 2010 and 2012

The maps below show changes in a local theatre in England in 2010 and 2012.

The maps illustrate the transformation of a local theatre in England between 2010 and 2012. In general, the most significant changes are about the layout of the theatre and some existing features have been converted. However, it also can be seen clearly that the central part of the theatre remained unchanged over the given period of time.
To be more specific, in 2010, the theatre could be accessed from the main door in the South, and to the left are the admin office and ticket office. Throughout the following two years, these offices have been converted into a restaurant. Moreover, the coffee shop on the right has been changed and separated into two new sectors: ticket office and storage room.
Regarding the remaining parts of the theatre, from 2010 to 2012, the auditorium and stage witnessed no changes. The last area of this local theatre experienced some remarkable changes when the dressing room has been divided into three new rooms, namely, shower room, dressing room, and coordination room. The final innovation took place in the storage room, after 2 years, it has been replaced by an admin office.