perccentage of water used for diferent purposes in six areas of the world

the given charts illustrate the water usage in six major part of the world for industrial, agricultural and domestic purposes.
overal, it is readily apparent that water consumption for agriculture occupies the largest propotion in South Africa, Central Africa, South East Asia and Africa, while North Amercan and Europe use most water for industrial purpose
looking at the charts in detail, we can see that 71% of the consumption of water in South Africa belongs to agriculture. the figure for water used for agriculture in Central Africa, South East Asia and Africa are 88%, 81% and 84%, respectively. in contrast, industrial purpose accounts for the least propotion of water usage in South Africa, at 10%, compares to 7% in Africa and 5% in Central Africa. at the same time, South East Asia people spend 7% of the total amount of water used on domestic, which records the lowest figure
in North Afrca, 48% of water is spent on industrial purpose. meanwhile, the propotion of water consumption for industry is 53%. the water spent on agriculture in North Africa is 39%, which is 7% higher than those in Europe. in addition, domestic use makes up the smallest percentage in both areas, at 13% and 15%