percentage of school children attendance among Specialist schools Grammar schools Voluntary controlled Schools Community Schools between the years 2000 and 2009

A glance at the provided table illustrates the percentage of students presence at four types of secondary schools notably specialist schools, grammar schools, voluntary-controlled schools and community schools from 2000 to 2009.

In general, it is clearly apparent that the pupils attendance showed a downward trends among the schools except at community schools. In addition, voluntary-controlled schools revealed the highest attendance in the first two years of period. Meanwhile at the end of the periods, it is community schools which gained prevailed. However, pupils from specialist schools potrayed the least attendance during the years reported.

Looking for more details, during nine years, students’ presence in specialist schools dropped slightly from 12% to 10%. Furthermore, the pupils from grammar schools and voluntary schools also declined considerably by around a half (from 12% to 12% and from 52% to 20% respectively). On the other hand, community schools students attendance showed a skyrocket increase by almost fivefold from 12% to 58%.

Essays by the user: