The pie charts below give data on the spending and consumption of resources by countries of the world and how the population is distributed Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie charts below give data on the spending and consumption of resources by countries of the world and how the population is distributed.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The three pie charts illustrate spending of money on daily necessities, population demography and possession of resources all over the world.

Overall, the consumption of resources is most in the USA and Europe although Asia has the highest number of human resources. Exploitation of resources and spending of money on different necessary stuffs all over the world show similar trend.

Given closer look at the first pie chart, most of the money is spent on other (40%) as opposed to the least spending in clothing (6%). People all over the world spend almost one fourth of total money which is 24% on food. However, resources spent on transport and housing are 18% and 12% respectively.

In regard to the population distribution and their exploitation of resources, The USA and Europe have the highest consumption of about 60%, although their population comprise of only 28%( 14% each). Conversely, Asia is the most densely populated continent and contributed over half of world's population ( 57%) compared to Africa which has only one-sixth (10%) of Asia's demographic. Asia and the remaining part of the world, as a result, utilize rest of the 40% resources.