You should spend about 20 minutes on this task Write at least 150 words The charts below show the results of a questionnaire that asked visitors to the Parkway Hotel how they rated the hotel s customer service The same questionnaire was given to 100 guest

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

Write at least 150 words.

The charts below show the results of a questionnaire that asked visitors to the Parkway Hotel how they rated the hotel's customer service. The same questionnaire was given to 100 guests in the years 2005 and 2010.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie charts compare the percentage of 100 people rating the Parkway Hotel's customer service in five categories: excellent, good, satisfactory, poor, and very poor between 2005 and 2010.
Overall, in 2005, the number of visitors rated satisfactory was the largest share among other ratings, whereas, in 2010, the shares of good and excellent categories took place to be the largest and second-largest.
In 2005, 45 guests satisfied with the Parkway Hotel service, which was twice as many as the second-ranked rating, poor customer service, at 21. The number of people who rated very poor and good was nearly the same, stood at 15% and 14% respectively. However, just 5% of the customers felt this hotel's service excellent.
In 2010, the number of people rating excellent and good service surpassed those satisfied, at 28% and 39% respectively compared to 17%. Furthermore, the percentage of visitors who didn't like their service decreased significantly, with 12 guests thought poor and just 4 rated very poor.