Part 1 You had arranged to meet a friend next week but you have realized that you will not be able to go Write a letter to your friend In your letter Cancel the meeting with your friend and apologize Explain why you cannot be able to meet your friend Sugg

Part 1: You had arranged to meet a friend next week, but you have realized that you will not be able to go. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:
-Cancel the meeting with your friend and apologize
-Explain why you cannot be able to meet your friend
-Suggest where and when you could see each other instead

Dear Linh,
I’m very glad when I heard that you were well. Thanks for your invitation, but I’m really disappointed that I can’t come to see you in Ho Chi Minh next Monday as planned.
On that day, I have an important presentation that involves my end-term grade in the morning and I’ll participate in an interview for Hong Hai Company where I’m going to be on probation in the afternoon.
However, next month is my birthday. Can I meet you on 15th, January? I really want to see and talk to you. My father said he would hold it at Bi Tu restaurant. I’ll pick you up at Noi Bai airport, after the party we’ll go to a karaoke and sing all the songs you like. It’s so interesting.
Please let me know your decision as soon as possible.
Best wishes,
Huong