On a recent holiday you lost a valuable item Fortunately you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost Write a letter to the manager of your insurance company In your letter describe the item you lost explain how you lost it tell the insura

On a recent holiday, you lost a valuable item. Fortunately, you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost.
Write a letter to the manager of your insurance company. In your letter:

describe the item you lost
explain how you lost it
tell the insurance company what you would like them to do

Dear Manager,

I am penning down this letter to reach to you about the loss of my I phone on which I had an insurance cover from your company 'Sunlife Insurance'. I have taken Claplife policy and made full payment. My policy number is xyz.

I had gone to London last week for a conference and during my travel in a local tube, I somehow forgot my cell phone in the train. It is a black coloured IPhone latest Promax model. I thoroughly checked my phone and couldn't locate it anywhere despite my rigorous efforts.

I request you to compensate me about my lost item. For your kind perusal I have also attached the copy of the missing report that I had registered on the railway station in London.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours faithfully
Sam