You are due to start a new job next week but you will not be able to because you have some problems Write a letter to your employer including your situation Your problems When you think you can start

; You are due to start a new job next week, but you will not be able to because you have some problems. Write a letter to your employer including
- your situation
- Your problems
- When you think you can start

Dear levis,

I am writing to inform you about the consequences which hold me back to appear on the next week for my duties. It is a medical emergency with the heartiest uncle of mine that has a heart attack last day.

let me explain my situation in detail. last night, on my way back home, I received a call from my aunt, lives in a different city from there. She was sobbing and could not speak any word, I asked her to give her phone to someone else who can make the situation clear. Abruptly, a heavy voice came from another side and said, I am Dr.Lincoln, your relative suffering from cardiac arrest. this one sentence wipe out al the confusions and a decision is made by myself to go there and help them because they are the only family I have.

Shall I request to extend my joining date to 3 to 4 days later to the former date so that, I can cope with this intense circumstance and console my loved one? Furthermore, financial help will be very grateful to rejuvenate my family situation.

Looking forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,
Arfa Jabeen