You have received a letter about winning a prize in a competition organised by the media house but didn t receive that prize Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper about it and say Describe the competition and prize in details How do you feel about i

You have received a letter about winning a prize in a competition organised by the media house, but didn’t receive that prize. Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper about it and say
– Describe the competition and prize in details.
– How do you feel about it?
– What do you expect the editor to do about it?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to inquire about the prize I have won in a competition organised by media house that has not been received at the moment.
I have applied for a contest of media house collaborated by your newspaper team and held at Kent and Canterbury on 18th november 2020. it was an online quiz contest in which several students took part by their online registration portal. The winner would receive a one grand pound cheque in the post as mentioned.

I was overwhelmed since I heard from them that I have won the prize! since I would believe that my reward will be delivered till 15th november but it wouldn't happen.my anxiety has been increasing with every passing minute! I am having nightmares since then and it might be posted to the wrong address.

Being an editor of newspaper I would really appreciate if you could follow the house media team and inquire from them about the matter for me? Your coöperation will be highly valuable for me as I have to pay my next year fee after receiving that cheque. if you have further queries, I am providing my contact details in this letter and I have attached the evidence of winning contest.

I am waiting for your positive response.

Yours faithfully,