You recently did a short cookery course The cookery school has asked for your feedback on this course Write a letter to the course director at the cookery school In this letter Describe what you enjoyed about the course Say how much cooking you ve done si

You recently did a short cookery course. The cookery school has asked for your feedback on this course. Write a letter to the course director at the cookery school. In this letter :
• Describe what you enjoyed about the course.
• Say how much cooking you’ve done since the course.
• Suggest another cookery course you’d like the school to offer

Dear sir,
I am writing this letter to extend my sincerest thanks for your Italian food course that I’ve recently engaged in.
One of the reason I enjoyed about the course was the ability to get out of my standard. That’s mean I were able to do something that I had never done it before, such as doing a dish of Italian food. After than, I am happy pleased as I have already passed an obstacle.
After this course, I also have only chance to do some Italian meals by my own. It happened when my girlfriend came to visit me, I was welcoming her by doing a dish of spaghetti and pizza. Although she satisfied with the meals I had prepared, I realized that I could able to do it better.
Two days ago, I had a chance to enjoyed a chinese meal before but it didn’t delicious. So it would be pleasure for me if your school opened the chinese food course so that I can know how to do any dish of its.
Thank you.
Nguyen Hoang Minh.