You ride a bicycle to work but there is a problem with the parking Write a letter to the manager of the Parking Management Company In your letter you should tell why you ride a bicycle to work what the problem is with the parking what your suggest are

You ride a bicycle to work, but there is a problem with the parking. Write a letter to the manager of the Parking Management Company.
In your letter, you should tell:
why you ride a bicycle to work
what the problem is with the parking
what your suggest are.

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction with the parking. I am working in Dell office. It's nearby to my house. I prefer to go on bicycle rather than car. It's keep my mind and body fresh for the whole day. Moreover it's reduce the pollution also.

I am writing to express my concern about the poor parking system. I have to wait fo a long time in order to get space for the bicycle. Due to this I often get scolded at my office. It's a matter of grave concern. there are lot of other people who are facing the same problem.

I am pleased to advise you that there should be a proper parking system. i hope this problem will get solved soon.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Your's faithfully
Kawalpreet Kaur