ENVIRONMENT

ENVIRONMENT

It is undoubtedly true that last two decades have seen disasters like tusnami, earthquakes and draughts more than its real share. these have destroyed many countries and claimed thousands of lives.unarguably there is a history of climate change in the past like polar glaciers and ice ages. But as well as we know those changes were gradual and probably quite a natural process. Unfortunately all the above mentioned terrible problems are happening sudden and with alarmingly high rate.

In the first place, admittedly it has become a global issue now and it is collective responsibility of our governments and individuals of the communities to take drastic measures to address this complicated and most deserving topic to save our planet from impact of carbon footprint.

Every person should actively participate at grass root level to combat this complex issue of the day. we should make recycling our regular habit. Glass cans and bottles should be placed in a separate bin. All papers and plastic bottles should be separated from garbage so that it can be reused after processing.

Taking public transport instead of our cars is another sensible measure to make ore environment safe not only for us but for our future generations as well. The fossil fuels burnet by our vehicles is well accepted one of the biggest source of pollution. We should encourage bicycling and walking.

Every person needs to plant a tree in his house to absorb some amount of carbon dioxide. Drastic deforestation should be prohibited by law and should be implemented forcefully.

The governments should play an important role in educating the citizens about consequences of this urgent issue and need to give financial incentives to companies using environmentally sound products. Government should ensure the safety,comfort and reliability of public transport just to make it popular among the residents.

To sum up with wide variety of measures collectively taken by both governments and individuals we can save our planet and secure our future generations.