The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)

The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)The graphs present information on the median costs of houses and units in four cities in Australia over a 16 year period. (overwrite-alam)