In many countries television telecastes many foriegn made programs. The dominance of imported entertainment is harmful to the cultures of these countries .Do you agree or disagree with this ?

Television plays vital role in everyone's life. Today television is important for many aspects.
Some people assert that abroad made programs have harmful effects on society . I partially agree with that and discuss both views in follwing paragraphs.

To begin with, imported programs which are telecasted form other countries are releasing bad effects on children future because they follow the western culture. Likewise, it should also put bad effects on living lifestlye of the people.Similarly,there is no issue for operator they earn money by telecasting these bulgar channels on television which leads to very bad at result

on the other hand,some people prefer that telecasting foriegn channels is good for learn native language. Also,it helps to know about the culture and tradition of other countries.Similarly,lifestyle can be increase by showing foriegn shows, movies etectera. Moreover,these foriegn channels provides news all over the world for example share market news all around the world provide by some foriegn langauge

In a nutshell, telescasting foreign channel have their own benefits to every indiviual but there are also numerous of disadvantages for our culture which results everyone should wander from thier culture